AUSTRIAN ALPINE CHRISTMAS - SEEFELD
New All-Inclusive Package!!
20 Dec 2016
27 Dec 2016
|| 7 lunch snacks
|Prices per person twin from:
Rates correct at 01 Jan 15 - and subject to currency exchanges unless paid in full.
Prices for family and single room upon request. All rates subject to change.
Seefeld in Tirol – Winter Olympics Town
Fancy spending a White Christmas in the enchantment of the Austrian Alps?
Then this is the place for you! Seefeld, a community of 4,000 inhabitants, located just 25 kms from Innsbruck, in the province of Tyrol. Located on a plateau at 4,000 ft. above sea level, this village hosted the Nordic Events of the 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympic Games. It is a skier’s paradise, with a mountain and lifts literally in the town centre, and more advanced slopes on the nearby Karwendel Range.
"All Includive" Package price Includes:
• Roundtrip coach transfers from Munich Airport to the resort
• 7 nights accommodation in Hotel Karwendelhof, Seefeld in Tyrol
• Buffet breakfasts daily
• 6 x 4-course evening meals daily with tea and coffee after the meal
• 7 x lunches including soup, salad, breads, cake& pastries, tea & coffee
• 1 x special mountain hut dinner on 22 Dec
• Special Christmas Day Lunch on 25 Dec
• Horse-drawn sleigh ride with hot drink on 25 Dec
• Free use of the hotel’s wellness and spa facilities
• 50% discount at the Hotel Shops
• 20% reduction on ski rental equipment at Sport 2000
• Reduction on entry to the Olympia Sports Centre and Adventure Pool (except on weekends).
Additional “All-Inclusive” services:
- From 7.30am - 1030pm in the buffet area, unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks, soda water, draft beer, red and white wine (exception: Christmas Eve until 6.30pm only)
- From 4.30pm - 10.30pm at the Bar, various spirits, sparkling wine, Austrian brandy, advertised Long Drinks, cocktails and schnaps (exception: Christmas Eve until 6.30pm only)
- 1 x evening snow walk with torches and hot gluehwein
- 1 x voucher for hot gluehwein or punch at “Platzhirsch” on the village square
- Guided winter hike for approx. 2.5 hrs
- Workshop for Christmas bakery
Your Christmas hotel - The Hotel Karwendelhof
Where artistic impressions holds a dominant force, emotions found in a wide range of colors and romance justis expressed in every detail, where relaxation and well-being are lived and felt - there shines the CasinohotelKarwendelhof.
Built around 1930, the hotel looks back on Karwendelhof Seefeld in a fairly short, but exciting history. It is a home that is loaded with many still perceptible emotions, a house of arts and hidden desires ...
Located opposite the rail station and at the start of the pedstrian zone, the Karwendelhof is just 2 minutes stroll to the casino and 3 minutes stroll to the central square and Christmas Markets.
For the skier:
13 ski lifts, 15 kms of marked downhill trails, 240 kms of cross-country trails, snowboarding allowed, snowmaking facilities, ski school and ski equipment rental
For the Non-Skier:
Shopping, cog-railway and cable-car rides, excursions to Munich, Innsbruck, Venice , Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Salzburg, tobogganing, ice skating, indoor swimming and tennis.
Got something to say about this winter package??